ASSISTANCE AS YOU LIKE IT
We work with each resident to customize a care plan that works with personal schedules, preferences and needs. Residents receive assistance with daily tasks, including bathing, dressing and grooming, as needed. Weekly laundry, linen and housekeeping services are included, so daily burdens can be replaced with engaging opportunities right outside their door. Each resident’s experience is individually tailored, so that assistance is readily available for varying needs – from help with daily activities to Parkinson’s care. It’s amazing the difference a little help from a friendly face can make.
Masterful Moments™ is our very own holistic wellness program – but, it’s so much more. It brings the collective group together to create culture, celebrate life and build relationships. Each activity, event and moment is an opportunity for social, spiritual, intellectual and emotional enrichment. It’s a whole-person, whole-community program designed to shape the lifestyle and personality of Longleaf through the influence of each resident.
Residents of Longleaf Liberty Park enjoy a full calendar of interesting classes, entertaining games and cultural outings. Take a look at our monthly calendar of events!
Proper Fit Residential Design
We believe in form and function. Each of our seven residential floor plans feature bright, open spaces that are easy and safe to navigate. Every detail – including generous closet and storage space – was carefully planned so residents can live with comfort, convenience and style that fits just right.
Everywhere you look, there are connections to make, experiences to have and space to just be.
- Complete, state-of-the-art senior-centric fitness center
- Masterful Moments™ holistic wellness philosophy
- Full calendar of recreational, cultural and social events
- Multiple dining venues with tantalizing menus and all-day dining options
- Bright, welcoming lobby atrium
- Full-service salon and day spa
- Top-floor sports lounge with TVs and game tables
- Spectacular views of the Cahaba River
- Café with indoor and covered outdoor seating
- Library with fireside reading areas and computer workstation
- Creative arts studio
- Movie theater
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- WiFi in all common areas
We take care of life’s daily challenges so residents have more freedom and opportunities to engage and connect.
- Customized care plans
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, as needed
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Residential, building and grounds maintenance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments and group outings
- Nursing care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Special dietary considerations and accommodations
- Registered dietician consultations
- Senior-centric design and functionality throughout
- 9’ ceilings
- Granite countertops
- Stylish farm apron-style kitchen sink
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Full-height tile backsplash
- Generous closet and storage space
- Wireless nurse-call system