An active senior lifestyle at Longleaf can positively impact physical health as well as mental and emotional wellbeing. Holistic wellness lives at the heart of our community, with elevated lifestyle programming, specialized fitness classes and therapy services. But it’s much more than innovative services and an engaging way of life – it’s an exclusive senior housing experience for loved ones and their families evoking pride, optimism and fulfillment for a life well-lived.
Everywhere you look, there are connections to make, experiences to have and space to just be.
- Complete, state-of-the-art senior-centric fitness center
- Masterful Moments® holistic wellness philosophy
- A wide array of cultural, social, recreational and educational activities and events
- Multiple dining venues with tantalizing menus and all-day dining options
- Bright, welcoming lobby atrium
- Full-service salon and day spa
- Top-floor sports lounge with TVs and game tables
- Spectacular location by the Cahaba River
- Café with indoor and covered outdoor seating
- Library with fireside reading areas and computer workstation
- Creative arts studio
- Movie theater
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- WiFi in all common areas
We take care of life’s daily challenges so residents have more freedom and opportunities to engage and connect.
- Customized care plans
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, as needed
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Residential, building and grounds maintenance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments and group outings
- Nursing care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Special dietary considerations and accommodations
- Registered dietician consultations
The New Design of Birmingham Senior Living
We’ve elevated expectations of what assisted living and memory care should be by creating modern, welcoming spaces that match our forward-thinking philosophies, programs and amenities. Longleaf was awarded third place nationwide by the 2020 Senior Housing News (SHN) Architecture & Design Awards within the Assisted Living category and has also been recognized with a Silver Award by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) 2021 Best of 55+ Housing Awards.