MEMORY CARE DOWN TO THE DETAIL
Memory care staff and services are wholly dedicated so each resident has a customized experience with familiar people who know just what to say and do at the right time. We get to know each person’s story; their background, family, interests, preferences, everything that makes them special and happy. From there, we help create meaningful connections and maximize the joy in each moment for residents of our memory care neighborhood.
For seniors, and particularly those with memory loss, socialization has been shown to have a direct impact on quality of life – affecting mental health, physical health and mortality risk.
Masterful Moments® is our very own holistic wellness program – but, it’s so much more. It brings the collective group together to create culture, celebrate life and build relationships. Through memory care at Longleaf, each activity, event and moment is an opportunity for social, spiritual, intellectual and emotional enrichment. It’s whole-person, whole-community programming designed to shape the lifestyle and personality of Longleaf through the influence of each resident.
Now, there’s a community you can turn to and trust to care for your loved one with dignity, respect and the most innovative Alzheimer’s care and dementia care programming and technologies around. But it’s not just innovative services and an engaging way of life – it’s highly specialized memory care that’s setting a new standard for senior living, and, in turn, evoking pride, optimism and fulfillment within each resident. If it is time to consider specialized care for your loved one with memory loss, we can help you determine if their insurance will provide coverage.
Everywhere you look, there are connections to make, experiences to have and space to just be.
- Complete, state-of-the-art senior-centric fitness center
- Masterful Moments® holistic wellness philosophy
- A full calendar of personalized activities and group programs
- Multiple dining venues with tantalizing menus and all-day dining options
- Bright, welcoming three-story lobby atrium
- Full-service salon and day spa
- Top-floor sports lounge with TVs and game tables
- Spectacular views of the Cahaba River
- Café with indoor and covered outdoor seating
- Library with fireside reading areas and computer workstation
- Creative arts studio
- Movie theater
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- WiFi in all common areas
We take care of life’s daily challenges so residents have more opportunities to engage and connect.
- Customized care plans
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, as needed
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Residential, building and grounds maintenance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments and group outings
- Nursing Care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Special dietary considerations and accommodations
- Registered dietitian consultations
- Senior-centric design and functionality throughout
- 9’ ceilings
- Granite countertops
- Stylish farm apron-style kitchen sink
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Full-height tile backsplash
- Generous closet and storage space
- Wireless nurse-call system