Short-term respite care
We’re always here for you and your loved one, with respite care at our senior living community providing confidence, peace of mind and assistance you can rely on. A short-term stay at Longleaf can also be a convenient opportunity for families to experience all the high-quality services, amenities and care available here before deciding if a move to our community is best for their loved one.
The secure, welcoming environment of short-term respite care at Longleaf provides peace of mind and relief as you take the necessary time to handle whatever is needed. We understand it can be difficult to entrust your loved one’s care to someone else, but it’s also crucial as a family caregiver to be able to ask for and accept help. Whether short-term respite care, assisted living or memory care, our compassionate approach puts people first, encompassing all the individualized needs of those staying at our community – physical, intellectual, social and spiritual.
Everywhere you look, there are connections to make, experiences to have and space to just be.
- Complete, state-of-the-art senior-centric fitness center
- Masterful Moments™ holistic wellness philosophy
- Multiple dining venues with exciting menus and all-day dining options
- Bright, welcoming three-story lobby atrium
- Full-service salon and day spa
- Top-floor sports lounge with TVs and game tables
- Spectacular views of the Cahaba River
- Café with indoor and covered outdoor seating
- Library with fireside reading areas and computer workstation
- Creative arts studio
- Movie theater
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- WiFi in all common areas
We take care of life’s daily challenges so residents have more freedom and opportunities to engage and connect.
- Customized care plans
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, as needed
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Residential building and grounds maintenance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments and group outings
- Nursing care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Special dietary considerations and accommodations
- Registered dietician consultations